Monday, February 8, 2010

Seven Secret of a Happy Marriage - Maintain a commitment to marriage


The following seven secrets very well for more than 22 years worked in my marriage and also for many other couples. Follow them, their adaptation to their own in your marriage work, and you will be on your way to what we want it all - a happy marriage to be!

1. Communicate

2 Meet the needs of others

3. Learn to resolve conflicts

4. Grow with each other

5. Agree on money matters

6th love and respect

7. Maintain a commitment to > Marriage

Maintain a commitment to marriage

This can be especially difficult today with all the distractions of everyday life, but it is important that your marriage comes first. If you are determined to be your marriage would be a success, and you know that your partner shares your commitment, there is nothing that the two of you can not reach.

Four years ago, my wife, Mary Beth and I were separated with the promise of our salvation has> Marriage looked very bleak at best. We were both hurt and disappointed by others. I had the majority of the questions we are caused mostly segregated.

For years, my primary obligation was to my career and not for my family and marriage. I left my career, my focus control and ignored the many warning signs that were obvious to everyone except me. My wake-up call came almost too late.

After nine months of separation, a slow reconciliationProcess followed. It was difficult for both of us to trust each other and let go of the baggage of the past. The reconciliation period ends with Mary Beth and me to renew our wedding vows and a new commitment to our love, our marriage and to each other.

Today our marriage is far from perfect, but we will go back to the rock strength is our commitment to the marriage. Both of us are obligated to watch out for the needs of the other. But the fine line we havelearned to live to nurture our marriage and ourselves is to grow each other's space and freedom, regardless of our relationship, it can at the end of the day we come back together and we share our day.

Our commitment is the love and respect for others as a first priority. The natural and authentic result is a good marriage, and values grounded in realistic expectations. I can think of no better way to show myLove and Honor, my wife and my marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment