Monday, March 15, 2010

I Think I love you!

Like what ya see? Want to give a hand? I has a Tip Jar! shadowleggy.webs.com ******** Oh Herro der! OK for those who do not know, this is a newly envisioned version of what once was an embarrassing piece of ground, I ventured to call a video. Original (good) part: I had begun to www.youtube.com, it waaay back, or maybe about 2 years ago. But ... the original plot was basically just "Re character cooling at home .... and falling in love." It was a kind of delay, and the time was far toosimilar to the basic line of the RE: Numa. Ie, couples and dung. This time I decided to take it to a new level, and different for a few reasons. One, the obvious, the original idea kinda sucked and was not a good material for me to work with. But also, as you may have noticed, this is pretty strict Re0 CV by RE:. In some ways, this is not just a video about fictional characters being in love, but to use my personal love for what Resident Evil. I really hope this encourages newfa ---hm to play, new players of the RE series in the earlier games because ... they are simply better. I mean damn. People are probably really lacking in some areas. To call me a walking advertisement, but have children, you can at least get Re0, RE1 remake RE2 and RE3 nemesis for the Gamecube. Even if RE2 and RE3 are buying a little pricy, but. Seriously. Motherfuckin Throw away your shitty RE4 and RE5 discs out of the window and go buy everything I just mentioned. And if you can, you also get the original RE1and ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5x96d4Q3M&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment