Friday, April 2, 2010

Stepmom Wedding Ring Scene

-Good morning. -Good morning, baby. -I 've got something for you. -You do? -But you have to wake up to get it. 'I'm awake ... You should not have to ... -The first time I got married, we had received since the college together. Marriage ... just seemed the next step. It was just something that happens. But I think for two people really love each other really commit, it must be an act of will. Or a decision. And I believe that two people have to live that decision every day. Even when thingsare tough and you feel like you have to give up hanging on the decision to love each other in this election. Even if only in a silken thread. I leave the thread to break even. This time it will not. Will you marry me? Yes. Yes, I will.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL1B4N5dnTI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment