Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tales of the Abyss: Secret of my Heart [SPOILERS]

"Sacred Flame Productions" Creation. HQ: www.youtube.com Well, I have tried to make another video now, and for that, I have decided to make me my first slide show for Tales of the Abyss, dedicated just to Luke and Tear of the best pictures I have of them together (in my opinion) ... and the main scenes of them in the game. However, I have tried to order, is placed the images like these: - When they meet each other - When Luke and his hair cut with various Tear (her loveincreases) - and a "possible" marriage and family after Luke's return to the music, well, the title says everything ^ ^. However, I tried to be taken with the English texts (such as tear gas, they sing to combine Luke. ^ ^). In the end the result was this ... Hope you like it. English Lyrics: starry night over the roofs I sit and think, what words you could show how I feel? Our happy times were they really? So I wonder is shooting star, as if to say will come to a happy end because you're by myPage always a smile But all the time, there are still into one thing that I can not tell you my secret heart, when can I even begin? Never know a doubt, as I say at some point, I love you is by Shine On, is my true love shine Give a little time, I'm on a sign You know I am waiting for my chance so quiet now Look, winch me whisper true I feel a need to shout loudly celebrate these things, I feel this love I can not tell I can not show you, so we are here together...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQD6WbeR8LI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment